клубfemale
женскихsingle combat
единоборствclub
logo

private fights
  Author: Jchi
  Date: 27-08-2016, 12:22

E-Mail User   

ladies would you love to see your man fight another man to the finish/death in a private fight in basement or room in a house u sitting there legs crossed right over left and getting wet while seeing ur man kick the fuck out this guy for picking on you and when he wins He sex you in front of him

Re: private fights
  Author: hubbyinafight
  Date: 30-08-2016, 21:24

E-Mail User   

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

OWchhhhhhhh!!!

Lovely! As long as you don't hurt him so much that he gives up the contest!!!

Date: 30-08-2016, 21:26

E-Mail User   

But no not to the finish, obviously.....!! Too much. man.

Author: sarah52
  Date: 20-11-2016, 07:18

E-Mail User   

Hubbyinafight,

I would love to see my hubby fight for me, too. But as with you, with safe limits.

Has your man ever fought for you? What would you like to see? Perhaps we could motivate our husbands to fight each other while we watched and cheered for them?

Author: fighter4fight
  Date: 23-11-2016, 01:07

E-Mail User   

Sarah, I'd love to fight your husband while you watched. What would you like to see happen?

Author: sarah52
  Date: 23-11-2016, 07:24

E-Mail User   

Wow. Fighter, how gallant of you to think that even for a moment for a lady you don't even know.

For me, it wouldn't be so much about the fight itself as the trappings around it. It's about a man wanting so badly to make a lady feel special that he'd go so far as to fight for her. I wrote hubbyinafight because I thought it would be cool for each man to want to do that for his own wife.

But I have to confess as I absorb your brief note, I think it would make me feel incredible for two men -- my hubby and another -- to both be willing to fight just for me. I can hardly imagine.

I doubt this will ever happen. We're older, and frankly, part of why I would want this is to motivate my hubby to get active again. He used to be fit until old man aches and pains discouraged him. But if it could happen, I'd imagine something like this...

I tell hubby that I've been flirting with a guy online, tell him that you remind me of him when he was younger. I know him well enough to know how he'd react. He says he wants me to enjoy myself, but he'll still feel a little jealous. I would gradually tell him more about you, one day say that you want to meet me.

He used to say he'd fight for me. I never let him. The idea interested me, but it also freaked me out. Now that he's older, I wish that I had let him. I think he needed it.

So to continue my imagined scenario, when the time seemed right, I'd remind him of that offer to fight for me. I'd ask whether he still meant it, and suggest that all 3 of us could meet, and you two could settle whether I'd get to go out with you or not. I'd tell him to get back in a gym to get ready, because it would all depend on whether he won.

Like I said before, safe limits. I'd put boxing gloves on you both, use regular boxing rules, timed rounds and such, watch you duke it out until one man gives up.

What do you think?

Date: 26-11-2016, 13:22

E-Mail User   

Sarah, it would be a pleasure and an honor to fight for you like that. I would love to explore this with you further at jackspratt4097@gmail.com.

Date: 11-12-2016, 21:16

E-Mail User   

oooh!!

Author: Absbuster
  Date: 02-01-2017, 19:33

E-Mail User   

I'm a 6'1 tall.. Athletic..Toned guy.. very turned on by the idea of fighting to entertain a lady. I do have gloves..But prefer bare fisted for the more sadisticly minded female! Any ladies interested?

Author: vikab
  Date: 01-02-2017, 22:46

E-Mail User   

I could fight vs you wife sister or girlfriend
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1471550879/5ddf1dcb/13789876.jpg

Date: 07-03-2017, 03:13

E-Mail User   

hubbyinafight, let's discuss this further. I'd love to explore the idea with you.

You must be logged in to post. Click Here to log in.

LogIn | LogOut | Register | Preferences | Topic Index | HTML is OFF. Forum Codes are enabled. | Guest Posting is OFF.

You are not currently logged in.

S8Forum by Kelli Shaver modified by Arenamaster | Forum Administrator: Lebowsky
Пишите Нам / Contact Us

Последнее обновление:

Last updated: