клуб female
женскихsingle combat
единоборствclub

KamiFight
  Author: Palaestrites71
  Date: 11-06-2016, 20:04

E-Mail User   

Hello again from Western-Europe!

There are Internet-Rumours about the Producer "KamiFight", that Minors would work for this Company.
Can you help to find out the Truth about this Topic?
If this should be true, it would be an Scandal! Adult-Wrestling/Catfighting must be Sports for Adults by Adults, Minors are absolute inacceptable!

Best Regards, Palaistrites71

Re: KamiFight
  Author: lebowsky
  Date: 11-06-2016, 20:48

E-Mail User   

Palaistrites71, the presumption of innocence is a basic principle of jurisprudence. If they say: all girls are 18 or older, it's true, yet no real proof otherwise, right? There will always be the rumors - but if we take it as a proof... a bad idea IMHO...

Author: Palaestrites71
  Date: 12-06-2016, 04:56

E-Mail User   

Thank you, lebowsky, for your Answer!

This means, nobody really can proof, if Minors work for a Producer, or not, I am right? No good Situation!

Best Regards, Palaistrites71

Author: lebowsky
  Date: 12-06-2016, 20:31

E-Mail User   

Palaistrites71, nobody really can proof that You or me are a thiefs or a terrorists (for example) or not. So what? We are in not good situation? I hope - we are not.
A minors have a parents. A minors learn at school - their teachers and special police officers have to control, what they do. It is their responsibility, not ours. But if You think, that this girls looks like teenagers time to time and it make you feel bad - You are free not to wach it (by the way - I also prefer Ronda Rousey or Ariel X - more mature type of female fighers)

Regards!

B.L.

You must be logged in to post. Click Here to log in.

LogIn | LogOut | Register | Preferences | Topic Index | HTML is OFF. Forum Codes are enabled. | Guest Posting is OFF.

You are not currently logged in.

S8Forum by Kelli Shaver modified by Arenamaster | Forum Administrator: Lebowsky
Пишите Нам / Contact Us

Последнее обновление:

Last updated: