женскихsingle combat
единоборствclub
logo

SiteLock

Pistols at dawn
  Author: gwatts
  Date: 25-02-2016, 07:48

E-Mail User   

Are there ladies here who would like see two men having a pistol duel in their honour?

Re: Pistols at dawn
  Author: stella
  Date: 29-02-2016, 06:50

E-Mail User   

I would love that! I would come and drop a handkerchief when they can fire

Author: Uksusss
  Date: 05-07-2017, 08:34

E-Mail User   

Stella, what would you put on? Do you have an idea of "dress to watch a duel"?

Author: stella1
  Date: 07-07-2017, 06:57

E-Mail User   

I would wear stilettos, ballgown and opera gloves.
Like this https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/dd/82/33/dd823340cbf2503fc1098b7c2b650648.jpg
Or like this https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/75/67/eb/7567eb969403931b60c5c292af305ca5.jpg

What do you think of these?
What would you wear to fight a pistol duel?

Author: gentlemen_duellist
  Date: 08-07-2017, 15:36

E-Mail User   

Stella, I think you would like this. Did henri ever step up to the challenge and duel for you the way yutanaki, jack and alan did?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir4RsGkTuFM

Date: 08-07-2017, 17:19

E-Mail User   

He did, he protected my honour with his blood as he was shot and died like a gentleman on the field of honour.

I absolutely love the video!

Date: 08-07-2017, 17:32

E-Mail User   

So which lucky man are you with now? I have been reading the stories...and I would like to challenge for your hand.

Date: 08-07-2017, 17:42

E-Mail User   

I am not with a man right now, the last duel was to protect my honour and not for my hand

Date: 08-07-2017, 17:52

E-Mail User   

Oh I see. For such a beautiful lady as you, your honour is a most precious thing and requires quite a bit of defending, I would think. I would gladly help defend it.

Author: Uksusss
  Date: 10-07-2017, 08:30

E-Mail User   

Stella, you're femme fatale. I see you slowly taking out a silk white handkerchief from your cleavage...
The wind starts playing with it, you rise your hand... and suddenly this white silk starts to fly down.
I want to be dressed in a white silk shirt, with laced jabot and sleeve edges. And old-style black pants, free enough in waist and lower... To become one more of your victims, meeting my bulletvwith erected and well seen..... you guess what...

Date: 19-07-2017, 06:22

E-Mail User   

gentlemen_duellist, and I would gladly watch it.

Uksusss, great description. I am grateful that you would not mind to be killed for me.

Date: 19-07-2017, 23:05

E-Mail User   

Are there any current suitors that are in line to defend your honor, stella? A challenge might be in order...

Date: 09-08-2017, 23:29

E-Mail User   

Gentlemen_duellist, I do not know of any. Unless there some here. who knows?

Date: 21-09-2017, 06:39

E-Mail User   

Apparently there aren't any suitors any more. Oh well...

Date: 21-09-2017, 23:57

E-Mail User   

That's a shame Stella. I think it would be marvelous to fight a duel over a woman like you. Of course, not many of your men seem to last long...occupational hazard I presume.

Author: eflyn1
  Date: 26-09-2017, 15:36

E-Mail User   

my fair lady Stella. must I chase you across the forums to win your hand? I despatched henry to win your love. must I rid the world of this other man to finally have you for my own??

I will have you! if it takes a 1000 duels I will carry out my manly duties to finally have you to myself

Edward

Date: 27-09-2017, 22:38

E-Mail User   

Edward, you shouldn't run your mouth so fast unless your hand and your eye are faster. Stella will advise what she wants to see next. Prepare yourself.

Date: 30-09-2017, 07:55

E-Mail User   

Sir

I find you tone inflammatory. If you wish to have the lady Stella watch me put a bullet in your chest then I will happily don my tight white breeches, black knee boots and silk shirt again for her pleasure and despatch you on the field of honour.

Yours
Edward

Date: 13-10-2017, 00:36

E-Mail User   

Then you are officially challenged. I await Stella's further instructions.

Date: 13-10-2017, 16:05

E-Mail User   

I believe I have choice of weapon sir.

I would prefer to engage you with my blade but as the lady favours a pistol duel and revels in a bullet shot into a mans chest I will cede to her wish and choose a pistol to despatch you sir

I suggest you put your affairs in order and if you are exchanging affections with her ladyship I suggest you say your farewells
Edward

Date: 16-12-2017, 10:07

E-Mail User   

Gentleman duellist it would seem that the lady Stella wasn’t impressed with your challenge. I cannot waste my time and bullets on a man who cannot even entice a woman to watch him die romantically for her.
Of course I could cross blades with you and run you through instead. It would save my bullet . I grow weary of the wait

Date: 20-12-2017, 22:29

E-Mail User   

I am for you. Name a weapon and a place. Chat step?

Date: 21-12-2017, 18:11

E-Mail User   

Sir
I will don my white shirt , black hose and codpiece and choose rapier and dagger for our duel. But what is my prize for running you through and tarnishing my blade with your blood

You must be logged in to post. Click Here to log in.

LogIn | LogOut | Register | Preferences | Topic Index | HTML is OFF. Forum Codes are enabled. | Guest Posting is OFF.

You are not currently logged in.

S8Forum by Kelli Shaver modified by Arenamaster | Forum Administrator: Lebowsky
Пишите Нам / Contact Us

Последнее обновление:

Last updated: