клуб female
женскихsingle combat
единоборствclub

Swords duel
  Author: Swordsman
  Date: 22-04-2010, 02:21

E-Mail User   

Hi,

Is there any ladies here who would love two rivals swordsmen to fight in a duel for her honor?

My sword is at your service Madame

Re: Swords duel
  Author: Arina
  Date: 25-12-2010, 15:45

E-Mail User   

this is my fantasy, but I'm bad to write english

Author: clair
  Date: 26-12-2010, 03:55

E-Mail User   

hi,

go guys the ladys waiting for the winners

give us a good show

Author: jackspratt
  Date: 26-12-2010, 11:10

E-Mail User   

clair and arina, I would gladly duel with swordsman to give you a good show. In the end, only one of us will live. I think you two will be the winner either way! Tell me, what would you wear for such an occasion? How should we be dressed?

Date: 26-12-2010, 14:57

E-Mail User   

jackspratt ,leave to your e mail
I'm bad to write english

Date: 26-12-2010, 21:21

E-Mail User   

Arina,

I'm ready to duel fo your honor. A swordsfight of course.

What is your language?

Date: 27-12-2010, 05:37

E-Mail User   

Hi, my language-Russian.
will charge by e mail,Swordsman and jackspratt ))

Author: annie
  Date: 16-03-2014, 13:30

E-Mail User   

i would love to watch two men fight for my honour,swords of course, watching you fight to the death, knowing that one of you would have me at the end, i would love that.

Author: jackspratt409
  Date: 05-04-2014, 05:02

E-Mail User   

Annie, I would love to continue this conversation with you. My email is my name at y a h o o

Date: 01-05-2014, 08:25

E-Mail User   

Jackspratt,

I formaly chalenge you to a sword duel for the honour of Annie.

Author: Dutchman
  Date: 07-06-2015, 21:19

E-Mail User   

looks like jack did not take up the challenge swordsman shame as Annie - and Arina - Clair too - seem well up for watching and I reckon are well worth fighting over - pity I don't fight with swords - but i'm always up for any kind of fight over a lady or not; personally I don't fight with weapons by choice bare fists being my choice BUT I have had fights with bike chains dog chains whips and barbed wire-wrapped-round gloves - I also fight in any conditions no matter how foul and dirty! As all real men should!

Author: yutanaki
  Date: 24-01-2016, 15:32

E-Mail User   

Arina,

Я с удовольствием дрался бы из-за вас на дуэли, даже если я проиграл и был убит, я бы знал, что сделал все, чтобы быть с вами.

Date: 01-02-2016, 10:46

E-Mail User   

Ух ты!!!Мне кажется нет слов ,способных вызвать большее возбуждение у дамы!

Date: 01-02-2016, 10:48

E-Mail User   

yutanaki ,Интересно узнать больше о Вас.

Date: 16-02-2016, 13:02

E-Mail User   

Arina,

Мне кажется, что дуэль самый достойный способ выяснения отношений, и смерть на дуэли самый достойный способ умереть для мужчины. Но не из-за какого-то пустяка, а только из-за дамы или за ее честь. И только на шпагах или пистолетах.

Что еще вы хотели бы узнать?

Date: 16-02-2016, 13:03

E-Mail User   

Arina,

Если вы хотите, можем поговорить по имейлу - yu_tanaki (собака) а о л .ком

Author: SwordFighter
  Date: 17-02-2016, 01:42

E-Mail User   

Арина, я хотел бы бороться yutanaki над вами. Я бы ударить его, хотя грудь, и вы бы смотреть, как он истек кровью, как мы целовались. Конечно два мужчины будут бороться рубашки и к смерти. Вы бы любите смотреть?

Date: 17-02-2016, 12:34

E-Mail User   

Да!Очень!Но если эти мужчины внешне привлекательны.

Date: 17-02-2016, 14:57

E-Mail User   

вы бы только красивые мужчины , чтобы бороться за вас . Как ты выглядишь?

Date: 17-02-2016, 16:42

E-Mail User   

Блондинка 163/51 спортивная фигура

Date: 17-02-2016, 17:37

E-Mail User   

180/90 построен как истребитель . зеленые глаза , светлые

Date: 18-02-2016, 03:35

E-Mail User   

Swordfighter

Арина очень сексуальная девушка, я бы хотел с вами сразиться из-за нее.

Date: 18-02-2016, 15:40

E-Mail User   

Да, мы должны бороться за нее . Один из нас будет жить и один будет мертв . Я буду наслаждаться поцелуй во время просмотра с моим мечом через вас

Date: 21-02-2016, 01:25

E-Mail User   

Swordfighter

I officially challenge you to a duel over Arina. Choose your weapon

Date: 21-02-2016, 14:58

E-Mail User   

A rapier would be best. You must give her a good show but you will lose.

Date: 21-02-2016, 15:32

E-Mail User   

I would not be so sure, but even if I do I won't regret it one bit, Arina deserves to be fought over and I will die with dignity knowing that I gave everything for here.

Where are you from?

Author: stella
  Date: 29-02-2016, 06:59

E-Mail User   

yutanaki and SwordFighter

This is so hot guys! Two men ready to die to be with a woman. Arina is one lucky girl. Have you fought your duel? Tell us about it

Date: 29-02-2016, 14:09

E-Mail User   

Stella, no response from Arina yet. Tell me more about yourself. Killing yutanaki won't take so long...

Date: 01-03-2016, 04:34

E-Mail User   

I do not understand her hesitation, I would love for you two to fight over me.

Date: 02-03-2016, 14:18

E-Mail User   

Stella, we should talk about this. Jackspratt4097@gmail.com

Date: 05-03-2016, 15:12

E-Mail User   

Why do not we talk here SwordFighter. I would like to see if there is anybody else who would be interested in fighting a duel for me. So you can have a competition

Date: 06-03-2016, 14:14

E-Mail User   

Stella, I am ready to duel SwordFighter for your honour.

Tell us how you would like it done.

Date: 07-03-2016, 01:59

E-Mail User   

Oh, you two are just the best. My fantasy is an old-fashioned pistol duel. Like 18-19 century military men fighting for my honour.

Date: 07-03-2016, 03:38

E-Mail User   

I am an excellent shot with a flintlock pistol. A bullet through yutanaki's heart will quickly put an end to him. Both of us dressed in bright military uniforms stella? What about you?

Date: 23-03-2016, 00:19

E-Mail User   

I just wanted everyone to know that yutanaki and SwordFighter fought a pistol duel over me yesterday (fictional, of course). It was the most romantic moment of my life. Yutanaki was fatally wounded and died like a gentleman with a lot of dignity on the field of honour. I am with Jack now and if anyone is interested in me, they will have to duel him first.

P.S. Arina you missed out on a lot of fun.

Author: alansmith
  Date: 31-05-2016, 05:52

E-Mail User   

Stella I wouldn't mind trying my luck on a duel with Jack for you. If you would like it and he was up for it

Author: Jack_Sword_Fighter
  Date: 09-06-2016, 10:10

E-Mail User   

Alan, you are officially challenged. Name your blade.

Date: 09-06-2016, 23:00

E-Mail User   

Very well Jack. Since you challenged me I get to pick the weapon. I would be inclined to pick pistols, especially since Stella prefers a pistol duel. Unless she wants to see a sword fight, in which case I pick rapiers.

Author: Jack_Sword_Fighter
  Date: 10-06-2016, 00:10

E-Mail User   

Are you quite sure? I am a lethal shot with a pistol and you can visit the grave of Yu Tanaki if you doubt it. Stella will give you her answer shortly.

Date: 10-06-2016, 04:26

E-Mail User   

Oh, I am quite sure Jack. I am a very good shot myself as will soon find out

Author: stella1
  Date: 12-06-2016, 05:17

E-Mail User   

Alan I must warn you that Jack is a very good shot. However it is very flattering that you are not afraid to risk your life for me. Let pistols decide whether I should stay with Jack or give you a chance. What's your email?

Date: 12-06-2016, 23:33

E-Mail User   

alanksmith61@gmail.com

Author: henry
  Date: 14-06-2016, 04:06

E-Mail User   

i'd like to throw my hat into the rink. i'm a newcomer and not adept in the use of either pistols or rapiers but i'm sure i'd give a good account of myself and i'd happily take a bullet through the heart or a sword thrust through my belly for the beautiful stella. the winner could take her while my body is dragged away.

Date: 14-06-2016, 20:44

E-Mail User   

Oh, henry. This is beautiful. Give me your email and we'll chat

Date: 14-06-2016, 23:59

E-Mail User   

it makes me happy to know that i've pleased you, stella. i can be reached here: johnsonsteven92@yahoo.com

i would love to chat.

Date: 16-06-2016, 00:26

E-Mail User   

Just wanted to inform the public that the second duel took place today (fictional again of course). Alan and Jack were the two who fought for my honour and my hand. It was a very close contest with both pistols fired. Alan shot Jack in the stomach fatally wounding him while Jack's shot went wide as he was shooting after being struck by a bullet. He fell and died with dignity and grace and I will never forget him for an honourable gentlemen he was. Now I am with Alan and he is about to receive a challenge from Henry. This should be exciting.

Date: 18-07-2016, 00:54

E-Mail User   

Exchanging tender thoughts with Stella. She is a magnificent woman and I am ready to fight and, if necessary, die for her hand and her honor.

Author: 1
  Date: 19-07-2016, 23:58

E-Mail User   

я парень, мне нравится эта красивая возбуждающая фантазия особенно для меня эротичны фантазии поединки на рапирах
интересно об этом пообщаться kicik007@list.ru

Author: fighter4fight
  Date: 23-11-2016, 01:10

E-Mail User   

So Henry did you ever challenge Alan for Stella or what?

Date: 29-11-2016, 22:57

E-Mail User   

actually alan challenged me when he became enraged by the attention i was bestowing on stella. we haven't fought yet. stella will no doubt announce the death of one of us shortly.

Author: eflyn
  Date: 25-01-2017, 15:19

E-Mail User   

I await the winner. I will indeed have great pleasure in duelling for Stellas hand. I am currently considering calling on the fair lady Stella. I m sure this will provoke a response in her current caller!

Date: 29-01-2017, 17:19

E-Mail User   

Following a challenge issued by my fiancé Alan, him and Henry fought a pistol duel. The luck Alan had in previous such encounter escaped him this time and he has fallen after receiving a fatal shot. Both gentlemen were very gallant and respectful towards each other and very brave, which made me extremely happy and grateful. I am with Henry now and I cannot believe my luck.

Date: 29-01-2017, 17:37

E-Mail User   

To the fair lady Stella . Why are you wasting your time with the insipid Henry

I wish to win your hand and finish my rival. I will indeed recover your favor from him in his dying moments and bring it to you stained with his blood. I look forward to the challenge

Author: 123
  Date: 30-01-2017, 12:13

E-Mail User   

считаю наиболее красивым и страстным поединком между женщинами (тема сайта) дуэль на легких клинках типа рапиры.
https://pp.vk.me/c636820/v636820305/42f37/s3k272DHwsY.jpg
https://pp.vk.me/c636820/v636820907/4a7d3/-ed3SzcxAf8.jpg

Author: gentlemen_duellist
  Date: 01-02-2017, 00:09

E-Mail User   

Wow! Stella you are certainly a lovely lady! How many men have died to be with you now? This is glorious. I look forward to challenging a suitor soon.

Date: 01-02-2017, 01:38

E-Mail User   

it's true that stella's lovers die violently, either by pistol or rapier. i am stella's lover now, having disposed of alan. however i realize that one day i too will be eliminated in my turn. i accept this as the price of loving her. she truly is an exceptional woman.

Date: 01-02-2017, 10:37

E-Mail User   

Henry
I hope to chance a meeting at one of the many functions you and the lady Stella attend. When we meet I will remove my glove and strike your cheek in full view of the fair Stella and guests. If we were lesser men I would take you outside and thrash you. However we are gentlemen of breeding therefore we will settle for her hand as honourable gentlemen do
I expect you to respond correctly or be branded a coward

Please have your second call on mine on the morrow
Yours
Edward darcy

Author: МК
  Date: 01-02-2017, 10:40

E-Mail User   

123 "... типа рапиры."
А более древнеисторические декорации фантазии не подойдут?

http://orig05.deviantart.net/8cb1/f/2013/286/b/7/breast_cut_by_tarstarkas-d6qdr7n.jpg

http://proxy.whoisaaronbrown.com/proxy http://godsbay.ru/paint/images/amazons17.jpg

Author: МК
  Date: 01-02-2017, 10:42

E-Mail User   

Последний неправильно вбил

http://godsbay.ru/paint/images/amazons17.jpg

Date: 01-02-2017, 16:22

E-Mail User   

To fair lady stella
I have coveted you with wanton lust for sometime my lady. I cannot deny my passion to have you for myself any longer . And I will go to any length to possess you. But be warned I am a wicked wicked man with a lethal panchant for duelling. 8 duels I have fought and 6 widows I have left. You will be mine to have at my whim. And should you forget yourself I will have no recourse in raising my bridle whip to you. Be warned!!

Date: 01-02-2017, 16:23

E-Mail User   

Yours

Edward darcy

Author: 123
  Date: 01-02-2017, 19:12

E-Mail User   

подойдут конечно. ну мой вкус некая куртуазность и виртуозность которая более выразительна в этом виде фехтования.

Date: 04-02-2017, 16:19

E-Mail User   

Edward, it is very flattering what you are writing. I hope Henry accepts your challenge and I get to see you both in action.

Date: 04-02-2017, 19:19

E-Mail User   

My fair Stella
If he does not. He will be branded a coward by society

Xxx

Edward

Date: 15-02-2017, 07:35

E-Mail User   

Edward,

I am sure he will. He is not afraid to risk his life for me as he already proved in his previous duel.

I am glad you seem not to be afraid of it either.

Date: 15-02-2017, 16:17

E-Mail User   

my lady

I grow tired of the wait. if he is made of stern stuff he needs to show his backbone and arrange the duel.

I wish to possess you now and am willing to kill to get what I want

edward

Date: 16-02-2017, 08:33

E-Mail User   

Sir,

I have no doubt that you would like to kill me in order to have your way with Stella. However, at this point in time I am in no mood to indulge your whims or give you the satisfaction that you appear to so ardently desire. The beautiful Stella is mine, and so far as I know she has offered you no encouragement in your suit or otherwise given you reason to hope. Until this should be the case, should it ever be the case, I suggest, sir, that you cool your impudent heels.

Yours most sincerely,

Henri

PS: Please don't mistake my disinclination to meet you in single combat for a lack of courage. I assure you that this is not the case.

Date: 16-02-2017, 13:30

E-Mail User   

Sir
I find you tone rude. You have affected the way I intend to deal with you. The lady Stella is indeed the object of our quarrel. I await her intentions. should she return my letters and affections I will put my bullet firmly between your eyes. You will be dead sir before your body falls to the ground. If you keep this tone with me I shall aim my pistol to your heart. This will give you a few minutes to see me leave the field with my lady on my arm.

I await

Edward darcy

Date: 19-02-2017, 23:27

E-Mail User   

Edward,

As you know I am with Henri, that however does not preclude me from talking to other people. If you give me your email, I suppose it won't be much of crime to have a conversation with you.

Date: 20-02-2017, 07:27

E-Mail User   

My lady

I am at your disposal at edarcy65@gmail.com. Look forward to exchanging letters and affections

Edward

Date: 05-03-2017, 03:58

E-Mail User   

Dear Stella,

I would love to court you in a gentleman way.

Of course, if necessary, i am ready to go on the field for your honnor and meet any rival at the first convinience.

Pistols or swords will be at your choice.

Yours most sincerly

Author: fighter4fight
  Date: 07-03-2017, 03:17

E-Mail User   

Henri is a coward.

Date: 17-03-2017, 07:58

E-Mail User   

Henri
whilst you have been away the lady stella and I have been exchanging intimacies. she has developed feelings for me and I her. if your wish is to keep her then sir you need to issue me a challenge and fight. I am prepared to die for her. Are you????

I await your challenge

Edward

Date: 24-03-2017, 00:07

E-Mail User   

You exasperate me, sir. Of course I am not afraid to die. Have I not recently killed a man in pursuit of the fair Stella's hand and her love.

Your antics, meanwhile, have recently come to my attention. I can assure you that you fooling yourself in entertaining the notion that Stella harbors any feelings for you. This being as it may, in freely spreading your slanders about her you have severely compromised my lady's honor and that, sir, I am unable tolerate.

You are a cad and a villain, sir, as well as a heinous imposter. I hereby challenge you to a duel, to the death, at a time and location of your choosing.

Sincerely,

Henri

Date: 24-03-2017, 14:17

E-Mail User   

sir

I think you will find it is you that is mistaken. whilst you have been away we have shared intimate moments. I have proof and will give it to you once I have put a bullet in you! I accept your challenge for the lady stella s honour. i believe i have choice of weapon. if the lady stella is to be present it would be inconsiderate of me to choose sword. the horror of seeing you run through to the hilt would not be for a fair maidens eyes.it is a brutal affair. therefore i choose pistols. this is a much cleaner death for you.

i will leave the arrangements to the soon to be mine lady stella. i suggest sir, you take this time to put your affairs in order.

at your service

Edward

Date: 26-03-2017, 23:19

E-Mail User   

Pistols it is then, sir. But please don't imagine that the lady Stella is so delicate. I can assure you that she wouldn't flinch at the sight of either one of us run through up to the hilt.

Date: 27-03-2017, 14:13

E-Mail User   

indeed sir, at the point when my blade pushes into your chest and exits from between your shoulder blades I would hope she would avert her eyes. I on the other hand would have my sight firmly fixed on yourself. ensuring I give you a clean and honourable death.

I would have relished crossing blades with you. I think it would have made a more entertaining encounter for the lady Stella.

Date: 27-03-2017, 23:48

E-Mail User   

If, sir, you succeeded in dealing with me as you say, and thrusting me cleanly through the body, I would neither expect nor wish Stella to flinch for a single moment. On the contrary, I would offer my death agony for her enjoyment, trusting that I would die well in her service.

However, surely this is mere fantasy on your part, sir. I sincerely doubt your ability to make good your threat.

Date: 28-03-2017, 09:53

E-Mail User   

Sir
You need to respond to the lady Stella's instruction and we can finish this once and for all.

Edward

Date: 28-03-2017, 23:31

E-Mail User   

Indeed I do, sir. But can you be in such a hurry to meet your end?

Date: 29-03-2017, 07:49

E-Mail User   

If you are so confident of the result of our duel for her hand then why the delay. The behaviour you have accused me of requires me to deal with it quickly and efficiently. I sir am not the one with a trembling hand on his weapon.

One of us has to die for her. Let us settle the matter

If you are lucky and shoot me through the heart I wish my blood to find its way onto her handkerchief as a memento of our encounter.
I will of course do the same if I should I be successful in sending your soul to the next world

Edward

Date: 30-03-2017, 22:41

E-Mail User   

My dear Edward,

I admire your courage, sir, your devotion to Stella, however misplaced, and your deep sense of honor. You are clearly a true gentleman. It's a pity I shall have to kill you.

Sir, I can assure you that my hand remains steady and my heart true. Nor has my devotion to the fair Stella wavered a jot in the face of your spurious claims. It is not fear, sir, that delays me from meeting you on the field of fire in single combat, but unavoidable prior duties. If you were aware of these circumstances, sir, you would, I am sure, agree that my actions were entirely noteworthy.

In other words, sir, keep your powder dry. I assure you, on my deepest honor, that I will shortly give you the satisfaction you desire.

Yours sincerely,

Henri

Date: 02-04-2017, 16:00

E-Mail User   

Henri

I will follow the lady Stella's instruction. She has begged my patience in the matter

I await your arrival on the field sir

Edward

You must be logged in to post. Click Here to log in.

LogIn | LogOut | Register | Preferences | Topic Index | HTML is OFF. Forum Codes are enabled. | Guest Posting is OFF.

You are not currently logged in.

S8Forum by Kelli Shaver modified by Arenamaster | Forum Administrator: Lebowsky
Пишите Нам / Contact Us

Последнее обновление:

Last updated: