клубfemale
женскихsingle combat
единоборствclub
logo

Men fighting to the death
  Author: Daisy
  Date: 24-12-2006, 01:37

E-Mail User   

This forum is very interesting to me. I have always found sword fighting in movies very erotic. What's strange is that by chance I married a man who likes to fist-fight over women. I've watched him fight a few times over me when we were dating. Those are entirely different stories which I'd be happy to share later.

What I'm interested in knowing is what members of this board think about the idea of men fighting to the death over the honor of a woman. I know it violates all modern laws, but I have a fantasy where two men fight tothe death over me with swords and I reward the winner with sex. Of course I'm protected as I sit and watch the violence unfold because I'm a woman.

Does anyone else share my fantasy?

Re: Men fighting to the death
  Author: Daniel
  Date: 24-12-2006, 19:22

E-Mail User   

I find the idea of you being sexually aroused by two men fighting to the death erotic.

Author: Лёша_NYC
  Date: 24-12-2006, 20:49

E-Mail User   

I always had a dream to fight or wrestle another guy over a girl, but not with swords and not to the death

Date: 25-12-2006, 03:23

E-Mail User   

As a female, this fantasy must be hard-wired into my brain. In real life, I hate the concept of war, violence, etc. and the death and destruction they bring. Ironically, I fantasize about a world where women have just two jobs: to watch men fight to the death over us and to reward the winners with sex.

The things I hate are the things I love.....On one hand, my reality side hates that women are not able to fully serve in the armed forces. At the same time, a part of me secretly enjoys the fact that men are expected to serve and die on the front lines while I live a comfortable life at home because I was born a woman. I also love the fact that I can control men through sex and make them fight over me because I have a vagina.

The fighting-to-the-death fantasy is just a dream. My guess is that all other women in Western society struggle with the same issues I do: We want our freedoms, but we still have desires to be protected and fought over by men. In my case, I want to men to die while I watch to see which one I will let cum inside me.

Author: nat
  Date: 26-12-2006, 07:05

E-Mail User   

Theres no doubt that the ladies of ancient Rome were immensely turned on by lethal gladiatorial combat between men.The blood of gladiators is known to have been used as an aphrodisiac by wealthly couples whose sex life was flagging.Wealthy women were regular visitors to the quarters of famous gladiators,female remains (clad in expensive jewellery) were found preserved in the ruins of the Gladiator school in Pompeii.It is quite conceivable that the 'super-rich'ladies would have kept 'pet'gladiators whom they would match with those of other wealthy ladies perhaps in private and intimate shows.One can only imagine the sexual arousal attained by these ladies at these events.The plain fact is, that human nature being constant,it would come as no surprise for 21st century women to secretly harbour the desire to witness the ultimate in male-on-male violence.Natural selection at its basest,the strongest being the most appealing mate.Daisy's comments are proof that women and girls today would flock to such a spectacle as that which delighted the ladies of old.Watch the girls in the crowd at a UFC match.They squeal and giggle the loudest when blood is drawn, also a blow to the genitals of a fighter seems to animate them to an extraordinary degree.Perhaps somewhere in the world today,there is a secret venue where men fight to the death for money,if so,its certain that many, many women would be amongst the audience..eyes bright,cheeks red,breathing in short gasps waiting for the bell ! Nathan.

Author: Ron
  Date: 27-12-2006, 21:28

E-Mail User   

I like that idea as fantasy that way noone really dies. I have had the fantasy of women fighting over me maybe to submisison but not the death that crosses a comfort line but as fantsry it rocks! As in other forums here (Women watching men fight and Ron/Allan-Lori) I really like the idea of men fighting over women to submission or first blood but the death part is very extreme, but is probably what happened thousands and even hundreds of years ago on a regular basis it is the most primal way of deciding mates. But in the animal kingdom such fights rarely lead to death not good for the species! Good idea though Daisy love to hear more on this and more of your ideas.

Author: Elaine
  Date: 30-12-2006, 06:24

E-Mail User   

I have to admit, I too have this fantasy. I often think that if I were a Roman, I would go to the Colloseum and get a thrilling sexual tingle surge through my body as I watched the gladiators fight and die before me. I would love to have a 'pet' gladiator and have him fight other ladies' 'pet' gladiators in private fights. I would also have him fight naked. Lovely.

Author: Ron
  Date: 30-12-2006, 15:00

E-Mail User   

Elaine, Daisy do you ever share your fantasies with your boyfriends/husbands etc? Would you ever suggest they fight or wrestle another guy maybe a friend's boyfriend/husband etc for you to watch (hopefully not to the death but maybe a good competitive naked wrestling match?) Seems like you could almost have your fantasy come true . . .

Date: 01-01-2007, 01:34

E-Mail User   

Thanks for the feedback, everyone! Let me first say that my fantasy is just that....a fantasy! I'm not sure what I would have done during Roman times. Part of me thinks I would have gone to the gladiator fights and cheered my heart out while the men fought to their deaths(I get especially tingly in my vagina watching the scene from the movie Spartacus where the men are set on fire in the Colluseum before the big gladiator fight). Reality dictates, however, that I would be repulsed by what I witnessed.

Like I said before, I'm torn between two worlds. What I love is what I hate, and vice versa. My husband knows of my desires and wishes to satisfy them (not to the death of course). He too, enjoys the fact that I get turned on by men fighting over women. In fact, I gave him a treat that anyone else would find strange, but many of you might enjoy. We watched the old Clint Eastwood movie "Any Which Way You Can". At the end there is a really good fist-fight scene. I dressed up for my husband in his favorite outfit - mini-skirt, suntan pantyhose, high heel sandals, and turtle neck sweater - and cheered for the two guys while they fought as if I were actually there watching. He was so turned on I had to practically pull him off me after Clint Eastwood won the fight! Ironically, it was New Years Eve and we had to go to a party. We got drunk and he was too tipsy to service me afterwards so we'll see how this story turns out.

Author: Alex_NYC
  Date: 01-01-2007, 09:09

E-Mail User   

Daisy, if you live not far from NYC, I can wrestle or fight your husband in front of you.

Date: 01-01-2007, 11:32

E-Mail User   

Daisy,i was interested to read about you dressing up for your husbands enjoyment whilst you both watched the fight scene in "Any which way".Several times my wife has put on her favourite lingerie (stockings and sussies)before we have settled down to watch the nude wrestling scene between Oliver Reed and Alan Bates in "Women in love".It is amazingly erotic to have her fondling me as she watches 2 nude men fight.Needless to say we enjoy ourselves immensely afterwards.I have often thought of playing this video when we are expecting a female visitor so that we an gauge her reactions to this particular scene when it comes on screen.My guess is conversation will go quiet for a few minutes as she watches what must be an erotic spectacle for most women.Nathan

Date: 05-01-2007, 11:25

E-Mail User   

Heres a link to a great e-book that has this subject as its theme...men fighting to the finish in front of women...it seems good value.Regards, Nathan.

http://www.fallenangelreviews.com/February2005/Jean-LadiesNight.htm

Author: Allan
  Date: 14-01-2007, 15:30

E-Mail User   

For the subject of fighting to the death, fantasy is great. It is great because you can make the fighters almost, not truly human because they don't actually suffer and so you don't have to feel for them the same as you would for an actual human being. As far as women being hard-wired for it I wouldn't go that far because, as men go, females fighting over a man is a huge turn on. Fighting in general (watching and doing it myself) is extremely exhilerating (especially if you win), sex is also a source of great exhileration and a great release, so combining fighting with fucking to finish it off is just amazing to me. As far as watching women fight, that has been a turn on for me since the beginning of puberty. It started with catfights and wrestling, but then I discovered sexfights where women would fight each other with their specific sexual bodyparts to prove who has the better "sex" using orgasms as the judge. Recently though, my biggest turn on is a combo of these previous forms as I have discovered stories and other material of women actually fighting each other (as opposed to out sexing each other) using their cunts and tits directly against each others cunts and tits to determine the stronger woman. Pending on my level of agression at any given time, though, the fight to the death has popped up for me throughout my life. The first time was after watching the first mortal combat I would imagine Bridgette Wilson and Talisa Soto fighting to the death for me. In addition there were female gladiators in Rome. I didn't mean to digress too much from the posted topic but I though it should be known that women are not alone there and I hoped that my little theory on fantasy would be useful. I love to turn women on by fighting for them and this is another scenario of mutual benefit by allowing men like me to fight over a woman's aroused vagina.

Date: 26-03-2007, 22:21

E-Mail User   

I think I have to take that last bit back. I just began to read a story about women fighting pretty savagely and couldn't finish it. I think I will have to degrade my now and again interest from "I like it depending on my level of agressive feelings at the time" to "I like it depending on my level of agression and the time and on the ultimate level of brutality involved in the fight". The rest of my statement still stands.

Author: daisy1
  Date: 15-04-2007, 18:55

E-Mail User   

I know that many of you are uncomfortable with my "fetish" and others think it's sexy. As I've said before, it's only a fantasy. I think I would be sick if two men actually fought to the death over me. As exciting as I think it would be, I don't know how I would truly feel if men were to actually have a fist-fight over me in real life at this point in my life. Still, it is very interesting. I've even got my husband wanting to fight over me. Here is a story the two of us wrote together this evening dealing with my fantasy. It's only a few paragraphs. Let me know if you like it and we will post more as we write it:

"I knew that there was a strong possibility that I would be killed in the next hour, but instinct took over as I carried my wife into the coliseum. Like ever other wife that day, Daisy laid on my arms and relaxed as I transported her to the safety of the glass observatory in the center of the arena. From there she would soon witness a bloody struggle as hundreds of men fought to the death to impress women for sexual favors.

Like the 100 other women present, Daisy stood at the glass on her pantyhose tippy-toes as the men assembled on the floor. In the remote room, a beautiful, blond woman read a statement and removed her pantyhose. She held them high as the men below prepared to charge. Within seconds, she released the pantyhose and they slowly glided to the floor and then they gently landed with the soft scent of her female peds. The battle began at that very moment as anticipation gave way to action. Twenty feet below the women, men on both sides rushed towards each other with unbelievable frenzy. Within seconds, they were engaged in mortal combat on the floor below. All the while, the women looked silently on with delight knowing that each man was fighting and possibly dying to get a chance to fuck them.

As soon as the armies met, blood was spilled and several men lay dead or dying. The tone behind the glass went from one of silence to an excited cheer. Women jumped up and down as the men became more engaged in the fight. Every woman looked to see where her husband was. Daisy saw Kent roughly three rows behind the fighting and directly below her. It was only a matter of seconds until he would be engaged in combat.

She briefly debated whether to watch him fight from above or see him at eye-level. Many thoughts raced through her head in a split second. Should she choose to stay where she was, she would see him fight from a birds-eye view that most men wanted. She would get to see the whole benign view of the battle (including his). From this vantage point, all bloody details would be spared. Going downstairs, however, she would get to see the action firsthand.

Daisy made her decision and hurried downstairs to the main room where a thick glass window divided the female spectators from the men fighting on the front line. Blood was already splattered across the glass and the moans of dying men could be heard through the thick barrier. Still, Daisy felt a tingling sensation in her vagina as she entered the room and anxiously looked for her husband in the crowd of dueling men."

To be continued......

PS I've got some audio files (stories) of me cheering men on while they fight if you are interested"

Author: Mike01
  Date: 17-04-2007, 09:18

E-Mail User   

Hi Daisy1! Hot story, please tell us more!

Date: 19-04-2007, 17:16

E-Mail User   

Hey Daisy1, I can't wait for the rest of your story and would love the soundbites, can you post them on the forum or what would I have to do to get them?

Author: Dave
  Date: 07-06-2007, 18:41

E-Mail User   

Daisy, you said you also like men fighting in front of women. check out the "Men fighting for women - 2" It is also in the forum section. I think you will find it sort of fun for you.

Date: 24-06-2007, 02:07

E-Mail User   

OK Guys,

Sorry this took so long, but I finally posted this audio story to our website. I recorded this a few months ago on the spur of the moment. I have to apologize in advance for it being so cheesy because I had no script and basically made it up from my head with only a few key words.

There are a few things to note about this: I have a fantasy about two men fighting to the death over me and my husband gets turned on by the thought of fighting over me. In addition, my husband obviously has a huge fetish for women in pantyhose so keep that in mind when listening to this as I made it for him.

A few final things:
1: I literally have dozens of hours of various types of audio and video clips of me talking about being a woman and watching men fight. I can post some of those here if anyone cares to hear it.

2: I get so many requests for special requests of various types that I've decided to experiment with reading your stories for a marginal fee. If this is something that interests you, please feel free to visit the following link for more information:
http://www.footjobfantasy.com/area1/audiosamples/index.htm

In the meantime, I hope that you enjoy this little story. Please let me know what you think and if you want to hear more:
http://www.footjobfantasy.com/area1/audiosamples/2007a/070623swordfight.mp3

Sincerely,
Daisy

Date: 27-06-2007, 08:57

E-Mail User   

Nice one Daisy ! I would definately consider using your new service.Loved the story but would have liked you to have described with relish the fight itself,particulaly your enjoyment at "the kill".I think quite a few folk on here will be interested in what you are offering. Nat.

Author: jeffry
  Date: 03-09-2007, 15:29

E-Mail User   

Love your fantasy Daisy, would just love to take part in it!

Date: 15-09-2007, 19:27

E-Mail User   

Hey Daisy, you have awesome fantasies and I am definately going to use your service. Do you think you would accept doing femfight stories as well?

Author: JC
  Date: 26-12-2007, 09:01

E-Mail User   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuxpSSJBwW0

Should be around half way through the clip. For those women that may enjoy "the kill".

Date: 13-01-2008, 04:45

E-Mail User   

Heres a clip with 2 men swordfighting in a cage fight with many women in attendance in the crowd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXzoI0BSf4Y&feature=related

Regards, Nat.

Date: 20-05-2008, 05:41

E-Mail User   

Queen Guinevere engineers a fight to the death in this clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wijIn4xQ8jw&NR=1

Nice expressions on her face as she ponders the fights ! Nat.

Men fighting to the death 'Lion in Winter'
  Date: 14-07-2008, 00:14

E-Mail User   

It's been a few years since i saw this film but i seem to recall a
scene where Katherine Hepburn - playing Eleanor of Aquitaine - is
trying to secretely leave the Kings castle. A one point the loyal guard
accompaning her has to overcome a sentry. The two men fight and grapple
until the sentry is killed (with a dagger i think) as the elderly
Eleanor looks interestedly on.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063227/

Regards, Nat.

Author: Swordsman
  Date: 15-08-2010, 03:04

E-Mail User   

looking to fight a duel over a woman honor.

Swords, fist...

Author: Candy
  Date: 21-10-2010, 11:39

E-Mail User   

Yes, this is awesome, definitely a fantasy of mine! I'd love it if the loser's last dying image was of me having sex with the man who just killed him!

Author: tim
  Date: 29-10-2010, 13:55

E-Mail User   

Contributor Nat mentioned the film The Lion in Winter where Queen Eleanor coolly watches two men fighting to the death. Thats a good one but here are three more which are well worth checking out -
1)Sword of Lancelot (1963) - theres a great joust scene near the beginning in which Lancelot and a French knight have to fight to the death over Quinevere. The fight ends with Lancelot splitting the other mans skull right in two! Very gory for its time! There are clips from the film on youtube but I don't know if the joust is shown.
2)Blackbeard the Pirate (1952) - lovely governors daughter Linda Darnell finds herself amongst scurvy crew on Blackbeards ship. One pirate tries to make advances to her - she fends him off and the hero dashes in to rescue her. A fierce sword fight ensues - ending with the hero running the pirate through. (I just love those old swashbucklers)
3) Spartacus (1962) another oldie but goodie. Theres a famous scene near the beginning in the gladiators training school. Two visiting upper class Roman ladies order that two gladiators fight to the death for their entertainment. Lovely.
There are plenty of other films with scenes like these as well. Maybe we should compile a list.

Women at rooster fights
  Author: tim
  Date: 29-10-2010, 13:59

E-Mail User   

I've always been fascinated by women who attend cockfights. I don't mean those silly affairs where men are supposed to swordfight with their c*cks - that sounds ridicolous to me (and besides how gay is that.........!?) I mean real cockfights with roosters. A lot of women apparently find these cockfights highly arousing sexually.
Does anybody have any comments on this subject?

Date: 06-12-2010, 16:40

E-Mail User   

You know, come to think of it, I kind of just like the idea of men being killed in front of me, duel or not. I like the idea of being fucked while watching someone slowly dying. What do you think of that?

Date: 14-12-2010, 22:51

E-Mail User   

Candy, definitly like the idea of a duel to the death.

A duel over you...and the winner get's to fuck you while the looser die watching the other guy fucking you.

Swords or pistol?

Author: jackspratt
  Date: 16-12-2010, 05:59

E-Mail User   

I would definitely challenge you to such a duel over Candy. Swords it shall be. Rapiers I think. Candy, how would you be dressed for such an event?

Date: 17-12-2010, 09:07

E-Mail User   

Something sexy, that's for sure, and something white, so that when the blood splatters on me, it would really stand out, blood-red on my pure-white. I'd like to wear a long, low-cut white dress with long white gloves. When the blood splatters on me, I'd rub it all over my body.

Date: 17-12-2010, 09:20

E-Mail User   

My biggest fear would be that at the Big Moment, one of you would pussy out and not actually kill the other one.

Date: 17-12-2010, 10:19

E-Mail User   

Not likely to be a problem Candy. What would you have you two rivals wear? What would you say to them?

Date: 17-12-2010, 10:35

E-Mail User   

Mmm... I'd like them to wear tight muscle shirts so I can see their arms and their chests... Actually, I'd love it if they were wearing just normal, everyday business-casual clothes, but then in the course of the fight, everything began getting torn off and ripped, until they're wearing just tight t-shirts and jeans, and then the t-shirts get torn, so I got two hot giys wearing nothing but jeans, covered in blood, faces twisted in rage and anger and violence. I'd definitely be masturbating the entire time, and I would hope that my masterbating and playing with my boobs would be the distraction that ends the match. Like Fighter A smashes Fighter B, then comes over to me where I am smiling and giggling and fingering myself. He's excited and turned on and can't wait to fuck me. But he doesn't see that Figher B, in the meanwhile has gotten up and is approaching from behind! Tee-hee! I'd take my boobs out and start licking them and look up at Fighter A with a mischevious, teasing look, then BAM. Figher B takes out Fighter A and really gives it to him hard.

Date: 17-12-2010, 10:42

E-Mail User   

During the beginning of the duel, I'd probably only be saying things like, "Oh yes! Yes! Oh, do it harder! YESSS!" And the like. When it became clear that one of them was losing, then I'd probably begin taunting them, saying things like, "You're a loser! We're gonna throw your body to the pigs! You deserve to die! You're a piece of loser shit! I hope you die slowly! How does it feel, knowing you're about to die??"

Date: 17-12-2010, 10:44

E-Mail User   

If the duel were swords, I'd want the loser to be impaled and slowly bleeding to death while I fuck the winner.

Date: 17-12-2010, 21:11

E-Mail User   

Jackspratt, i accept your chalenge to a duel for the honor of Candy. I suggest a swords duel (rapier) at dawn. I tink you are a man of honor.

Of course, the fight will be in front of the lady.

Candy, i love the way you dress. White is an excellent choice. Blood all over your dress as i impaled my rival true the heart whith my sword.

what kind of pantyhose would you choose for the duel?

I would love to look at your legs while ì cross swords whith my rival. Both of us will love i think.

Afterward, i'll fuck you while jackspratt slowly run out of blood lying on the field of honor.

He fight whith courage...but not enough.

Date: 18-12-2010, 11:36

E-Mail User   

Not so fast. Far from me being the one who is slain, it will be you, Swordsman, when I pierce your throat with my blade. The last thing you shall see is Candy and myself engaged in sumptuous sex while your lifeblood pours out on the ground.

Won't be much a fight either, boy.

Date: 21-12-2010, 21:16

E-Mail User   

Candy,

I juste send a e mail to Jackspratt formaly challenging him to a duel for you honor.

It's obvious we are rival lovers.

We will meet on the field as soon as possible to a swordsfight.

Both of us will only be satisfied with the death of one of the oponent.

Will you honor us with your presence at the duel?

With all my consideration....

Date: 22-12-2010, 16:38

E-Mail User   

Am I invited to watch the duel? I'll cum, but only if you can guarantee that all the women present will be protected since weapons will be used.

Here's a video I made to show you how excited I am about watching the fight:

http://www.footjobfantasy.com/101222fightcheer.wmv

Date: 22-12-2010, 23:38

E-Mail User   

Hi Daisy,

Tanks for the video. I loved it and watch it again and again. You are definitly a very exciting woman.

I certainly fight a duel over your honor. A swordsfight of course.

I sent you a e mail...juste for you.

I hope i will have the honor to discuss with you.

Chivalrously yours -)--------

Date: 23-12-2010, 04:07

E-Mail User   

Daisy, I also sent you an email. Swordsman, you will soon be twitching on the end of my blade.

Date: 24-12-2010, 01:16

E-Mail User   

Mm, what a perfect Christmas present this would make! Daisy, I would love to be with you to watch these two manly men fight... I should warn you, it may make me extremely aroused and amorous and I may be unable to keep my hands to myself. I would love it if we each escorted one of the gentlemen to the sight of the duel, gave them each a kiss, and let them know that whoever won would get both of us!

Date: 26-12-2010, 11:16

E-Mail User   

Candy, check your email. I sent you a note as well.

Author: Gen
  Date: 28-01-2011, 07:14

E-Mail User   

What's the latest with this? Candy, if I lived in the US and was going out with you, I'd offer to fight to the death over you. Find one other willing man, drive out into the desert, drive off road for a couple of hours, find somewhere remote and go for it. One man lives, one man dies. Ultimate rush. Loser's left to rot, no one ever finds it, sorted.

[Edited by: Gen on 24-04-2011, 06:30]

Date: 17-03-2011, 01:04

E-Mail User   

In the late 1790's, Horatio Nelson - the C17TH/18TH British admiral later killed
at Trafalger and a man used to the sight of death - wrote home to his wife of
his attendance at a Spanish bullfight:

"How women can even sit it out, much less applaud, such sights is astonishing.
It even turned us sick and we could hardly go through with it; the dead, mangled
horses with entrails torn out, and the bulls covered with blood were too much".

When one considers that these events are still keenly attended by modern women
(there have even been fights staged for strictly female only audiences)it is
obvious that the love of violent spectacle in the 'gentle sex' persists today.
In addition to bullfights, the ladies of the C21st also enthusiastically throng
to see men struggle against each other in bloody UFC/cagefighting matches. Their
feminine excitement growing in direct proportion to the amount of blood on the
fighters half-naked bodies - an occasional low blow to the genitals particularly
guaranteed to provoke animated squeals of delight from the watching women.
When all this is borne in mind it isn't difficult to imagine the same modern
lady relishing the lethal sights beheld by her female ancestors in the
gladiatorial arenas of the Roman world. Make no mistakes, there would definately
be no shortage of eager female attendees at a modern version of this ancient
spectacle. We tend to think the veneer of civilised behaviour to be much thicker
than it actually is; its thin enough, and thinnest amongst the fair sex. The
truth is, they would lap it up.

Nat.

Author: npfje
  Date: 22-03-2011, 18:11

E-Mail User   

completely non-sense and shit!!!

Author: cop_killer
  Date: 10-04-2011, 10:55

E-Mail User   

There is a clip that I know of where 3 men take a man to the woods and beat his face with a hammer. The 3 men were arrested and sent to life in prison, the victim died. If there is enough female interest in wanting to watch this act of brutality, I will put a link here.
I am a huge fan of women who enjoy watching a poor man getting beat up. The more evil the woman the better!

Date: 24-04-2011, 06:23

E-Mail User   

[Edited by: Gen on 24-04-2011, 06:31]

[Edited by: Gen on 24-04-2011, 06:33]

Date: 24-04-2011, 13:19

E-Mail User   

No-one interested in the Hammer beating video?

Author: cindylou
  Date: 25-04-2011, 13:27

E-Mail User   

At my school I've seen some pretty awesome fights, but so far none of them ended up in death!

Author: elizabeth
  Date: 02-05-2011, 17:19

E-Mail User   

hi ive just created a new poll aimed mainly at other women its based on getting guys to wrestle for you,the polls direct link is http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/523061

Author: npfje
  Date: 02-05-2011, 21:00

E-Mail User   

Date: 09-05-2011, 11:26

E-Mail User   

Author: Rusty_Tanker
  Date: 15-05-2011, 13:01

E-Mail User   

This thread needs to liven up more. Any other guys out there who have a girl worth fighting to the death over? Ladies, any men you'd love to watch fight and die for you?

Author: cindylou
  Date: 06-06-2011, 11:50

E-Mail User   

My friend Candy and I are putting together a blog on this theme. Please visit gigglingviolence.blogspot.com! We're looking for more stories from men and women alike! So far none of the stories on there have ended with death, but that could easily change if someone sends us one!

Date: 02-07-2011, 09:17

E-Mail User   

Other videos that may interest the women here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EDIxgdBIr0&feature=related Classic knife fight to the death.

Or: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W9N44PixDk the main fight scene is around 3:41 seconds in. Enjoy.

Author: CynthiaTheTeacher
  Date: 19-08-2011, 11:35

E-Mail User   

I'm an attractive (I think) older woman. I have a collection of snuff films which I bought illegally several years ago (before the advent of the internet). I used to invite young girls to my house, give them enough wine to make them tipsy and suggestive, then tell them I was going to show them something wonderful. They'd kick off their shoes and we'd snuggle on the couch together and I'd put in a video with a man screaming out in torture.

Usually, the young woman would be appalled at first, but after I coaxed her and coached her on how it was actually quite enjoyable to watch and listen to, she would begin to watch with renewed fascination. Then, as the cries of torture continued, we'd begin to make out heavily and remove our clothes.

It was a wonderful time, and I turned quite a few nice girls into sadists that way.

Author: sonia
  Date: 29-08-2011, 02:46

E-Mail User   

Cynthia!...u r my perfect target!
U r a kind of bitch, which really needs some punishment,...obviously, men crying and breaking into tears softly, appeals me a lot, but not with violence.
Your thoughts and all people like u have made me a psycho....and i would like to kick your ass where ever and whenever u like. Blood coming out of your nose, your face brutally scratched, your clothes ripped off. O dear what a sight that would be?
u would really be facing a real woman in front of u.
Anddd of course, after watching u getting beaten up so badly, your man would break into tears...expressing his inner sensitiveness,...looking at u and weeping....YESSS...that sight will be pleasing for me,...i would go near your man and fondle him gently,.. ahhhh... how pleasing that would be?....finally i would like kick on your face like your face is a soccer ball.
I AM WAITING TO KICK YOUR ASS!!!

Author: leigh
  Date: 16-09-2011, 06:07

E-Mail User   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CvWw3T8Yyc
(young lady in a bikini watches on and jumps up and down when a punch is delivered)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_guDij0I8c&feature=related
(lots of watching girls in bikinis excited)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhrbB4z8LNY
(look out for the young lady in the pink tube top watching this duel, she comes in and out of shot)

Author: bonniebalinda
  Date: 20-09-2011, 11:20

E-Mail User   

its a wonderful dream, men fighting to the death or a slow long torture of the fight looser, its very common Daisy in many of us from all backrounds and status, just like the romans and the violence of egypt, its a wonderful rush,

Author: leigh
  Date: 26-09-2011, 06:38

E-Mail User   

two men, stripped to the waist bare fisted til the total knockout, disputing about a women who has purposly played them against eachother while she watches on dressed like a slut, watching to see who will be the strongest and whisk her away! its damn sexy!!! All women want sex with a strong champion who can just control, dominate and protect!
Its like finding your wife in bed with another man and she just covers her self in a sheet or towel while she watches you fist fight your rival in the back yard over her and you win her back and sex her infront of him!

Re: Men fighting to the death - A Florentine Tragedy
  Date: 12-11-2011, 10:43

E-Mail User   

A play by Oscar Wilde - also made into a short opera.

A wife cuckolds her husband - he fights her lover and, holding the lantern, she
watches and encourages the lover to kill her spouse.
The lover is slowly throttled as she looks on - her husbands strength and
victory turn her on and they embrace and are are reconciled.

http://www.planetmonk.com/wilde/pdfs/florentine.pdf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eine_florentinische_Trag%C3%B6die

Here is the cukoldress pursueing her kicks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrQE82hlhbk&feature=related

Regards, Nat.

Author: keerad
  Date: 08-02-2012, 08:39

E-Mail User   

It is a bit a pity to watch those men who fight to the grave just to prove their worth. I mean, it is something to prove your to power as a man but it is another to put the other guy to sleep.

I don't think that this combat sport should not be allowed in any way, though we have nothing to hold it against as most of them aren't sanctioned anyway. There are even those who make use of knives to aid them in eliminating the opponent.

Author: Luvfemgrpl
  Date: 27-07-2012, 23:38

E-Mail User   

Ladies, How do you feel about watching fights to the death in water or maybe deep mud?

Author: Bull
  Date: 03-11-2012, 15:27

E-Mail User   

I agree with Keerad. This death thing takes it too far and the thread starter said it was simply about fantasy for her. I would even avoid this as fantasy. Men, please think with your brains too. If you agree to such a fight and you die, you won't fuck anymore. If you win, you will be tried for murder, as simple as that. Depending on the laws of the country, you may lose your life too. I am afraid that some dumbfucks may be lured "to try this at home". I learn from nature, therefore it is about fighting for dominance and the right to mate. Fighting even without any weapons. Just with your muscles. Nude if you wish, as after all animals do not wear clothes. Nature fights stop when the loser signals defeat (dogs rolling on their backs, running away etc. The winner may mount or bully the loser briefly and then it stops. Where a loser dies, is where both were an equal match and too determined to win. Sometimes both contestants afterwards die from their wounds and leave the females for a third. What does that help them.

Re: I Claudius - Livia and the fighters
  Date: 17-03-2013, 06:47

E-Mail User   

The Empress Livia addresses the fighters - she knows what she wants!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsUThgpC_rg

Author: wolves1965
  Date: 30-12-2014, 15:06

E-Mail User   

one of my fantasies....
I m waiting to enter the colluseum. I have to duel to keep my woman. she is in the crowd to watch. my opponent has coveted my lady, she responded with some interest, I feel she has all the power over us. He was forced by his own desire to challenge me for her. I have already fucked her this morning so she has remnants of me inside her as she watches me kill or die for her. she has given me a black delicate stocking as her favour. as the challenged I have choice of weapons. I have chosen spears at 100 yards. we will throw our spears in turn high in the air and hope to hit and kill.we are both bare chested as we enter the arena. a man paints a red cross on my chest. we then enter our circles at each end of the arena. he gets first throw. I see the spear in the air, its an obvious miss. the crowd boo. I throw.... near miss. I look in the crowd and see my love. she is obviously aroused and breathless.he prepares for the next throw..
he launches his spear. its in the air. the crowd rise in sound, my love is on the edge of her seat, her heart is pounding as is mine as I see the spear in he air. its a good throw, this is going to be close.....

corrected.
[Edited by: wolves1965 on 31-12-2014, 04:07]

[Edited by: wolves1965 on 31-12-2014, 07:31]

[Edited by: wolves1965 on 05-01-2015, 03:58]

Author: wolves1965
  Date: 31-12-2014, 07:00

E-Mail User   

his spear hangs in the air. I cannot move , I have to take this as a man. my heart pounds as the arc on the spear starts to turn downwards, I brace myself glance over to my woman she is near her own climax. I look back watching my own death..... finally I hear a thud, the crowd erupt as feel his spear enter my chest. I instinctively grab the shaft with both hands to help with the burning pain. I want to stay on my feet, I must stand, but I drop to one knee. my opponent is now standing above me I see him look over at my lady with a sexual hunger in his eyes. She averts her gaze to me ,her face turns to a naughty smile thinking of the delights awaiting her in her bedroom. I take the black stocking favour that she gave me. I hold it against my chest and the blood oozing out around the shaft. I soak it and hand it to my opponent. he takes it then with both hands grabs the shaft of the spear and twists...I die.

[Edited by: wolves1965 on 31-12-2014, 07:36]

Author: Uksusss
  Date: 04-01-2015, 04:04

E-Mail User   

Wolves, thanks a lot for your duel story! But 200 yards... I think it's impossible to exceed the olympic records almost twice :-)

[Edited by: Uksusss on 04-01-2015, 04:15]

Author: Dutchman
  Date: 07-06-2015, 20:51

E-Mail User   

I see no lady has replied to Luvfemgrpl's question - I know one at least who would LOVE IT! and just for info I've had many fights in water deep mud and all kinds of foul muck in front of and over girls and women - not to the death but to a finish (ko or 'I quit') they and I love that kinda fight; any man here with a gf/wife/partner who would like to see her man fight another in wet mud muck any kinda filth let me know
also going back to daisy and others nothing wrong in death fight fantasies I have a female friend in USA has same fantasies and another who does actually engage in fights to the death - with men as well as women! Indian warrior woman/fighter hard as nails!!

Author: txsportfight
  Date: 25-10-2015, 03:23

E-Mail User   

Dutchman, these women you know in the USA, sound like women I need to meet.

Author: yutanaki
  Date: 24-01-2016, 14:39

E-Mail User   

I have had this fantasy for awhile, fighting a duel over a lady and being killed in it. The best death I can imagine.

Author: aspleyguy
  Date: 02-02-2016, 23:41

E-Mail User   

Daisy, I love your comments. It would 'interesting' if you watched them fighting naked while you were also naked like them. I'm sure both would have a hard, stiff penis as they fought, knowing the winner would be having sex with you. And seeing you naked, they may also have precum dripping from their penis's as they fought..

Author: henry
  Date: 14-06-2016, 03:33

E-Mail User   

i really like this topic. i have recently begun fantasizing about fighting in the arena and being defeated and killed by a superior man for the pleasure and amusement of a beautiful woman. strange, i know, but i become aroused imagining a woman enjoying seeing me run through, then lying on my back on the sand, my legs spread-eagled, my feet clawing feebly as the ground as the life drains out of me. i also like the idea of a woman watching my body dragged away by the feet for disposal, then taking the man who destroyed me for her pleasure.

Author: tim999
  Date: 22-01-2017, 14:24

E-Mail User   

Great fantasy Henry! Reminds me of those old gladiator movies I used to see as a kid at my local cinema. I'm not sure if I'd want to be the one who is killed though. After all it looks like the winner is going to have sex with the beautiful woman! Ain't that worth fighting for?!
As the winning gladiator I'd make sure I drove my sword in deep - right into his belly so that his death is slow and painful.
I'd leave the sword sticking out of his guts for a few moments and I'd stand back so all the crowd - especially the woman - can see him writhing in agony, blood spilling onto the sand, and groaning. Then I'd slowly pull out the sword out of his quivering belly, turn and bow in honour to the woman. This was a killing in her honour.
The attendants would then come over - ram hooks into his lower legs - and and drag out of the arena using ropes - leaving a long smear of his steaming blood on the sand.

Author: eflyn
  Date: 25-01-2017, 15:24

E-Mail User   

the fairer sex is always impressed with the man willing to fight and die for her hand and more!

it would seem that we are also willing to kill or die for them aswell. women have always been aroused by men duelling for them. it would seem that even in the 21st century this fantasy lives on.

Date: 31-01-2017, 00:53

E-Mail User   

yes tim winning the woman is hot but so being killed by a superior opponent before her eyes. the death you describe is very sexy. i can imagine myself being dealt with that way, thrust through and destroyed, then dragged like rubbish from the arena.

Date: 12-02-2017, 15:17

E-Mail User   

Your opponents rams his sword into your guts with such ferocity that it sticks a full foot outside your back. The crowd screams with pleasure at the sight. For a moment the Empress catches her breath at the sudden brutality of your killing but then her lips curl into a smile of pleasure as you fall to your knees.Your blood spurts out of your wound all around the blade as I slowly pull it out and kick you backwards onto the sand. Then the pain kicks in and you scream out your agony to the delight of the the mob who applaud and cheer.
The servers rush out and start to drag your writhing body across the sand. You have served your purpose which was to bring pleasure to the savage Roman crowd - especially to the Empress. Now you will dumped on top of the growing pile of bodies underground. Later you will all be dumped into a mass grave together and forgotten. Your only hope is that somebody kills me in the same way I just killed you. Revenge!
The last thing you see is the lovely Empress lean over and whisper something to her army commander. They both look at you and then laugh. In the last minutes of your worthless life you wonder what they spoke together. You will never know but it was probably what a useless fighter you were and it were better for Rome that you were killed off!

Date: 15-02-2017, 00:36

E-Mail User   

that's really hot. it turns me on to read about myself being so brutally dealt with, outfought and destroyed for the pleasure of the Empress and the other beautiful but cruel aristocratic women.

Date: 16-02-2017, 13:46

E-Mail User   

I'm glad you like it Henry. Scenes like that must have happened all the time in the amphithreatres in the Roman Empire.
If you are interested we can chat more personally about this mutual interest on email or via yahoo messenger.
All the best
Tim

Date: 17-02-2017, 00:10

E-Mail User   

Sure Tim, drop us a line here: johnsonsteven92@yahoo.com

Author: timxxx123
  Date: 19-02-2017, 14:34

E-Mail User   

Thanks - I'll get in touch.

Author: timxxx123
  Date: 19-02-2017, 15:00

E-Mail User   

Hi again Steven. I just realised I'm already in contact with you on the Giggling Girls board. We are chatting on the message thread there about the Coloseum.
My name is Tim and I contribute occasionally to that site. If we are going to chat via email now then I suggest we stop the chat on the Coloseum thread as it seems pointless to message the same stuff there if we're now chatting via email.

You must be logged in to post. Click Here to log in.

LogIn | LogOut | Register | Preferences | Topic Index | HTML is OFF. Forum Codes are enabled. | Guest Posting is OFF.

You are not currently logged in.

S8Forum by Kelli Shaver modified by Arenamaster | Forum Administrator: Lebowsky
Пишите Нам / Contact Us

Последнее обновление:

Last updated: